Thursday, July 16, 2009

One Reggie D To Go Please

If you are one to believe that Gay marriage will bring the world to it's knees, then you have another thing coming. It has the sign of the beast fried into it and it is known as the Reggie Deluxe from Pine State Biscuits.

This demonic vittle has One egg, Bacon, fried chicken, cheese and gravy wedged between two parts delightful biscuit.

Thank God for Caduet I like to say.

After pounding this mother down, Susan and I went for a walk (3 miles before the heat ratcheted up) and I swear, I could smell the Reggie oozing out of my pores.

This may be an annual thing as I can hardly fathom it as a regular, although delicious, staple. Not too mention, it took me a year and 4 months of living here to gather the courage.

Here is a picture with the flash on which really makes it look intimidating.

No comments: